Monday 7 December 2015

Salted Caramel Crispies

I am currently writing up my recipe for these lovely little treats.

These are my Salted Caramel Crispies and I am very pleased to say that everyone in my office who tried one really liked them. (Yes, I actually managed to sneak some out of the house)

I will hopefully have the recipe write-up finished and on my blog by tomorrow evening. (photos included).
I am considering converting it to a PDF so anyone who would like my recipe can just download it and have a go.

 I will share a sneak peek of my xmas cards for this year.
Here is sneak peek 1

Any fans of WMS will no doubt recognise this character.
My wonderful husband bought me this stamp set for xmas last year and I have been frantically experimenting with colour styles. But I finally settled on the look I wanted
My xmas reveal might surprise you.





Well, it's getting late and this recipe won't finish writing itself

Buffy x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...