Sunday 16 January 2011

New cards

I've finally got back in to the swing of things. 
Here are a few of my recent creations.

Time for Cake
I'm quite pleased with how this turned out.
The cupcakes were a bit of a problem to start with, but then I remember a demo I saw about using pinflair glue to layer elements.


Butterfly Just for You
I recent purchased this fabulous butterfly die-cutter (Marianne) and just couldn't wait to use it.
I have also started a design/ideas book, I was inspired by my dear friend Deborah who wouldn't be without hers. I'm sure it will soon go everywhere with me, just like my camera.

Hope you like my designs

On the early shift tomorrow, so, time to get ready for bed.

4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Yippee!!!! So good to see your cards up at last. I really like the butterfly one - it's a fab die! Looking forward to seeing more. Hugs xx

Deborah Frings said...

Thanks for your comment on my OLW36 - part 2 card. You should have a go at some of these challlenges - they're fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Buffy I can't wait to see
Mawgan I love your cards there lovey

Bye Buffy,Andrew
and Mawgan

:);)

Nancy said...

I just love the gold butterfly!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...