Monday 17 January 2011

New technique

I have never tried making an easel card before, but hey if you don't try you'll never know, right.
So here is my first attempt.

The photo didn't come out too well. 

I used a square card blank as a base, free background paper and gold mirror card for the easel section and from a scrap bit of paper, cut out a one of the flowers for the support.
I used momento Bamboo leaves and Cottage ivy green to decorate the base. I also coated a few of the flowers with glossy accents (but it's a little hard to see).

I now have a valentine's card to prepare, so best get on with it.

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Buffy - so nice to see more cards! I really like this - the papers are lovely, soft colours.

Thanks for your comment on my OLW37 cards - I'm having such fun with this challenge!

Like Mawgan's site too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...