Wednesday 16 November 2022

Christmas is approaching Beware of cute animals

 How fast has this year gone?!?!? I know time is supposed to pass faster as you get older but DAMN!!! An entire year in 5 minutes......I want a recount!!

Well on the plus side we are still preparing for Christmas over at Fab'n'Funky challenges. Our latest challenge is.....

Christmas Animals

Yes cute little Christmas creatures, the cuter the better 😉

 Of course this meant digging out and brushing off a firm favourite stamp set of mine, For the Love of Stamps - Furry & Bright


 Aren't they just the cutest little guys

 


 

 

 I have definitely gotten into CAS (Clean And Simple) card-making this year, although I'm not sure how strictly CAS they are.

This little set of Christmas card had multiple masking layers.

I always start with my main character (creating a mask on a sticky note), once that's stamped and the amsk is on I work out what & where. In this case it was the presents next as I wanted them to be in front of the tree, these then needed masks. Finally I stamped the tree.

So this is why I'm not 100% sure these are full CAS, technically they aren't that simple. For seasoned card-makers it would be so simple, but if you're new to card-making is it?

 Hmmm, maybe a video tutorial is in order.........I've not done a youtube one in some time.......

Oh alright you twisted my arm, I'll make one this afternoon, edit it tomorrow morning and hopefully have a link up here by tomorrow afternoon. 
You're so demanding........😁

Back tomorrow

Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx


3 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely cards Buffy, they are all cute images and great colours.

Pat xx

Chris said...

Beautiful cards Buffy, lovely clean design and cute stamps- they look perfectly Cas to me! I always thought the term referred to the finished look of the card- not the amount of steps and time spent making it? I often find that the'CAS' ones are the most difficult to get right- these are brilliant.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Cute, cute, cute these are adorable Buffy, Love your cards.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...