Wednesday 7 October 2020

Belated Birthday

 Hello my lovelies,

Once again we have a Fabulous challenge for you over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

This week we are looking at 

Birthdays

Yes that's right, good old birthdays. Let's face it we all have dozens of birthdays to card-make for every month. 

BUT

If you are anything like me there is always that one birthday you only remember the night before, Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

On those days you need small and simple, so here you go

Compact but beautiful. No, I never put belated on the front of the card and sometimes I don't mention my error inside either. 

Stamps is LOTV (proper stamp not digi) and a wide variety of ProMarkers.

I can tell you that I am getting very excited for Fab'n'Funky's #500 post, so amazing to know we have been sharing our passion with all of you for so long.

Please visit our lovely DT's and leave them some love.

Now, I got an interesting message the other day from my youngest daughter. It read

"Can I be cheeky and ask a favour?"

My first thought , oh dear what does she want me to make now, and I was correct. Then I received a jpg of a sketch she had done, then a delivery

Now I'm not going to share her sketch just yet, but the above fabric arrived. Best part is she ordered it from a local-ish company (they are just over the border in Leicester) so I'm very proud of her for that.

I will share this with you in the next couple of weeks, first I have to convert her sketch into a pattern 😅

Back soon with more sharing

Hugs & Happy Thoughts

Buffy xx

3 comments:

كريم محمود said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
كريم محمود said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ادم محمود said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...