Wednesday 5 February 2020

Pink!!

Hello lovely people,

this week over at Fab'n'Funky challenges we are going a bit girly, this weeks theme is

PINK

We would like to see your Pink creations please

I'm feeling very happy for this challenge as my new stamps had arrived just in time and they are delicious 😉 Dolly Dimples Crafts, Fab Cake 2
I call it strawberry delight, you can just make out the strawberry backing paper. I used a darker pink strip with strawberry backing to tie the different layers together.

So dig out your Pink, pop over to our blog and join in the fun.
Remember our lovely team enjoy sharing their creations with you, so send a little love their way. 

Back soon with more sharing

Hug & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Valerija said...

Fabulous design, my friend! Love the image and the colours!
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...