Wednesday 29 January 2020

Christmas in January

Hello lovely peeps

We are getting ready for Christmas over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.......Yes I know your thinking "Already?", but you can never start to early.

I have a very simple monochrome offering for you, it might seem a little understated but I was inspired to make it after visiting a friends newly decorated home.


She had gone for a very minimalist look, so I decided this very minimalist card would look fabulous on her mantle at Christmas.
It's simply grey inked stamp on white with a glitter gel pen highlighting the edges & tinsel section.

I'm not embarrassed to say it took me all my strength not to add colour 

Please pop over to the Fab'n'Funky challenge and leave some love for our lovely DT.

Back soon

Hugs & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx 

1 comment:

Valerija said...

This is beautiful, love that shining tree.
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...