Wednesday 15 February 2017

A Fab'n'Funky Bingo Card

Hello,

I'm hostess this week over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges and I've chosen a bingo card theme:


Like noraml bingo you can have a vertical or a horizontal or even a diagonal.
(please not the colours have to be the main feature colour but do Not have to be the only colour).

Our lovely sponsor this week is






For my example piece, I chose (Gems, Flower & Yellow)

So without further ado:

This lovely image is Orchid from Digistamps 4 Joy - Here

Please remember to visit Fab'n'Funky and view our lovely design teams blogs, don't forget to leave them a comment.

Back soon
Hugs
Buffy xx

3 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card Buffy, I like the graduating shades of yellow.

Pat xx

Alison said...

Great challenge theme, Buffy - and I love the way you've used the image with the different shades of yellow.
Alison x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful colouring Buffy! Love the graduation of colour, very striking, gorgeous card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...