Wednesday 14 September 2016

Space and Beyond

Hello, we have a great little challenge for you over at The Male Room . For the next couple of weeks  the theme;


STAR TREK (or any other space series)

Why Star Trek? Well, it's because I'm a huge science-fiction fan and because the franchise is celebrating its 50th Anniversary this year. I started watching the show as a kid in the 60s and I love it. I've just seen the latest Star Trek movie by JJ Abrams and highly recommend it. And because many guys really like sci-fi programmes.


You don't have to stick to Star Trek inspired ideas - and there are thousands from the various TV shows and movies - you can base your space series (science fiction) project on any series from Star Wars, Stingray, Dr Who, Twilight Zone, Stargate, Falling Skies, Six Million Dollar Man, Superman, Quantum Leap, Arrow - and this list goes on!! If your inspiration is not immediately clear, do tell us what show you've picked.

My choice is the best space series to have ever exist. And making cards for small people well.....
Soup Dragon, from the Clangers, the greatest souper hero ever
yeah yeah terrible sense of humour.....can't help it 

I have to confess that I am a big trekie at heart but I have the Clangers saved on my digi box. I'm hoping to crochet a clanger one day when I've got my other projects finished. 

Well, I have a baby blanket to finish (my neighbours will be 1st time grandparents next month).
I also have a couple of little owls that need stuffing so I can send them off into the geocahing world.

Please remember to leave comments on the design teams blogs

Back soon
Hugs
Buffy xx

5 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

It's the Soup Dragon! I love the Clangers - always such a fun programme - for big kids too :))) Great card and a fun take on the challenge. xxx

Jane said...

Wonderful dragon & l remember the clangers too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! my goodness I had forgotten about the Clangers, how fabulous you have used them. A Wonderful card.
Faith
x

Lesley said...

lovely Clanger card and hope you get the blanket finished soon . . . Lesley x

Andreja said...

What a fantastic card with dragon :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...