Wednesday 28 September 2016

Leaves in The Male Room

Hello again,
We are having a litttle bit of leaf fall over at The Male Room




Please pop over and visit our DT blogs and leave a comment, it's always appreciated.
Now for my take on this challenge:
A nice simple and clean masculine card
I wanted a clean unfussy card for a very logical no fuss friend and I think I have achieved it.
The paper are Tattered Lace downloads and the stamp is from Stampin Up.

Back to xmas place-name name filling and baby blanket crocheting.
Back soon
Hugs
Buffy x

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I do like these leaves in shades of blue and grey - actually really works! Super crisp and clean layout. Lovely take on the challenge. xxx

Lesley said...

fabulous styled card . . .Lesley :)

Rocky said...

The colours on those leaves are lovely, but the sentiment is fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...