Tuesday 17 February 2015

Monday Card

What a busy drizzly day. On the plus side Mawgan made lasagne for dinner, the new door is being fitted tomorrow and our new shower should be here by lunchtime. (the old shower developed a fatal wiring burnout).

I have made a quick challenge card;

This is the sketch they set and here is the card I whipped up









I had to quickly make a card as my youngest only reminded me at dinner that it was her friends birthday.


And since she would have left for the birthday meal before I got home from work tomorrow it didn't give me much time.
















Well, Pancake day tomorrow and I made sure I had some maple syrup in the cupboard ready.
As well as some blueberries :-)

Back again soon
Hugs
Buffy x

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Great card Buffy, sometimes the best ones come out when we have a bit of pressure. Hope the new door and new shower get fitted without a problem. Mawgan and lasagne, impressed. Hope to see you soon Tracey x

Deepti said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, love those rainbow stripes :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Greetings by Gosia said...

Wow--great card! I love the way you took a rather complex sketch and still made it look so CAS. The rainbows are very pretty, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...