Wednesday 11 February 2015

Busy Busy Birthdays

Hello
I am looking forward to the end of February. Birthday after birthday and Valentines day....Aaaaaarrrrgh!
I am still working on my sons 21st birthday card, but at least I have now finished my sis-in-laws card.
My inspiration for her card came from the sketch on
I liked the simple clean lines and decided to stick close to the challenge sketch, plus I just bought a couple of Gorjuss stamps at the weekend and needed to use them

I am quite pleased with how it came out. Carole (sis-in-law) and I normally send each other cheeky/sarcastic cards, so I thought I'd shock her by giving her a mildly girly card this year. The flowers were made with Tattered Lace dies, the ribbon was out of a new top (god bless hanging ribbons), the sentiments (inside also) are from Clarity stamps, colouring-in was done with ProMarkers and the cardsstock is S.U. Daffodil delight and Slate grey.





The insert paper is a very old printable papers I almost forgot I had. It came very close to being deleted. I'm afraid I can't remember the design or make.









I also got a very pleasant surprise yestarday. My dear friend Debs (DebsGems) sent me a beautiful card/letter, which I will share when I've taken a picture of it.
I really need to get all these cards finished first.

Goodnight all
Hugs
Buffy x

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card. Love that teeny little bow. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...