I am delighted to find that Deborah of Deborah's Gems has nominated me for the Leibster Award - it's very much appreciated.
Now there are certain rules attached to accepting the Leibster Award, and they are as follows:
- The award is given to Bloggers with fewer than 200 followers; the aim to get some new followers.
- Then pass on the Award to five other Blogs.
So the actual steps involved are:
- Link back to the person who gave you the award and thank them. Done - thanks again Debs.
- Post the award on your Blog - Done - proudly displayed above.
- Pass on the award to five Bloggers who inspire you - Done, see list below.
- Leave a comment on their Blogs to let them know - Done.
I'm passing the Leibster award on to the following Blogs: