Wednesday 27 April 2022

Goth/Punk

 We have an interesting challenge over at Fab'n'Funky challenges

This week we are looking for 

"Goth/Punk"

And here is my interpretation 

I know I've been a little lacking in tutorials lately but I have a few good reasons, but I'm only going to share one of those with with.

I decided to enter the Quilt & Stitch village quilt competion....Yes I entered....how crazy is that...

My friend Dawn also entered.

We sort of made a pact......

But I will tell you all about that once I've sorted through all the photo's, I can tell you it was both terrifying and exciting.

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx

3 comments:

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Buffy. Well done you on entering a quilting contest. Can't wait to see what you've created. xx

Chris said...

Great theme and fabulous card- love your image! You're brave to enter a quilting contest- I really wouldn't know where to start- looking forward to seeing your project.
xx

Pat said...

Great card Buffy, super design and colours. Well done on entering a quilting competition, looking forward to seeing your entry.

Pat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...