Wednesday 20 October 2021

Spooky Season is upon us........

 Hello my lovelies,

We're back!

I know it's been a while but we are now back up and challenging everyone to show us their creations.

And we haven't forgotten that it is SPOOKY SEASON.........

I have to admit I am far more of a Halloween fan than a Christmas fan, there is just something so enjoyable about trying to frighten the neighbourhood children. 

But my nextdoor neighbour is definitely the king of scares 😱 and the children always come back for more screams....

So here is my creations for our Fab'n'Funky challenge.


I used a chalk pen (it's slighty waxy) made a cntral circle then used my finger to smudge it outward to create the haze around the moon.

The witch & pupmkin are from Waltzing Mouse stamp sets. I stamped each image several times so I could layer them up to give depth.

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx

2 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous card Buffy, that's a cute witch- love the moon and the clean design.
Sounds like a fun neighbourhood for the kids at Halloween!

Just saw your home- grown pumpkin- are you ging to carve it into something scary?
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a clever card and mixing of the white "moon" image. Great result.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...