Wednesday 28 July 2021

Christmas in July

 Morning 

So I've been busy creating my charity card sets. Each year I like to create a few packs of cards to donate to charity shops for them to sell. 

As a DT for Fab'n'Funky Challenges I like to share my makes in hopes of inspiring others to do their bit to


As you might have guessed, this weeks theme is:

Anything Christmas

(but seasons greeting is also good 😉)

So without further ado, here is my inspiration creations

I used a cute little gingerbread man die as my main focal point.

I made a mask before stamping the candy canes so the eyes, mouth,etc, would remain blank when the topper was added.

Promarkers for colouring in the canes and to finish off the cute little gingerbread ribbon I discovered in the bottom of a box.

Hugs & Happy thoughts

Buffy xx

2 comments:

Chris said...

A lovely set of cute cards Buffy- what a lovely idea to make them for charity xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the cards and the mask idea is inspirational, love them.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...