Tuesday 31 March 2020

New Arrival

A very good morning to you all,

I just wanted to share some good news.
3 weeks ago my eldest daughter gave birth to our first grandchild, a gorgeous little nosy bug.
We were rather concerned at first because our daughter developed an infection after giving birth but with quick admin of antibiotics she was better after a few days.

And here is our newest family member
Caitlyn with her Totoro toy Nanna made

She has become very nosy already, so I'm sure she is going to be heaps of fun. I've already told her she can climb my apple tree all she wants (I can quickly sew her a new dress if she rips what she's wearing 😉).
I've already made her one dress with matching pants and bootees. But that is for another blog post.

Back soon with more sharing

Hugs & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx
(maybe that should be Nanna Buffy)

2 comments:

America said...

So very precious and sweet! :)

Chris said...

Congratulations Nanna Buffy- she is beautiful!!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...