Sunday 29 December 2019

From My Design Table - Owl

Hello my lovely peeps,

For any of you who follow my Instagram you will have seen a few photos asking if you can guess what it is, did any of you guess.

It took me a while to work out all the dimensions for my little make (not that little), he had to be able to hold a variety of book sizes - but he also had to look like the animal in question.

My first sneak peek was an OWL - but more importantly a Story Owl. He will sit on your bed guarding your bedtime story book
I made him for my great-nephew and I included two books - ZOG and The Gruffalo - Yes the gruffalo, why didn't you know 😉
Sorry could not resist, I've read that book so many times.....

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/Holiday. I will be back soon with another reveal.

Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Valerija said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...