Wednesday 7 November 2018

Fantasy time


 For some reason this post never went live, but unlike a few of my other posts this one has popped back up in my posts section. Hurray, so although it is a a little late I thought I would still share it with you. It had been scheduled to go live on 7 Nov 18.


So we are having a fantasy time over at Fab'n'Funky challenges

"Fantasy Figures"

So fairies, mermaids, goblins, trolls, monsters, dragons or superheros.
(But not Santa, elfs or rudolf please.) 

Our lovely sponsor this week is


I used Peekaboo Angel - Here
Of course she has glittery wings, what angel wouldn't (even a fallen one)

Also some fab new pens that work get on darker colours

Please pop over and share some love with our lovely team

Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...