Wednesday 26 September 2018

All Creatures Great or Small

So I'm back from a lovely long weekend in London.
We visited the Natural history museum, V&A museum and of course the Science museum (Mawgan refused to go to the science museum with us, so we had to geek out on our own).

The Natural History Museum is a must visit and it also ties in nicely with this weeks challenge theme over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges
All Creatures Great or Small

(anything from the animal kingdom, so insects,
birds, fish. But it has to be real life NOT mythical.
Yes my hippogriff was upset too 😁 ) 

So without further ado, here is my creature creation
A quick and easy card, I offset my layers and used minial colouring. This allowed the lovely rainbow organza ribbon to pop. (stamp - LOTV Blowing Bubbles, Ribbon- from inside new clothes, Dye - TL lacy daisy).
I apologise for the photo, I misplaced my phone and little camera so grovelled to my daughter to snap a shot on her phone and send it to me.

Nip over to the Fab'n'Funky blog and leave our lovely team some good vibes
Back soon
Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

4 comments:

Judith said...

So cute Buffy - that rainbow ribbon sets the design off perfectly. Sorry to upset you - I knew there would be a lot of dragons, fairies and hippographs in the huffy corner for this challenge lol : ))) x

Pat said...

Lovely card Buffy with such a sweet little elephant image, glad you enjoyed your weekend away.

Pat xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I just LOVE this sweet image Buffy! A truly gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Valerija said...

Very cute and I love the design.
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...