Wednesday 18 July 2018

Make Em Laugh

A good laugh can make a world of difference to your day and over at

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

we want you to 

"Make it funny"

Yes we want to see your sense of humour come flooding out.

Our lovely sponsor this week is 



I have to confess my sense of humour is a little on the raw side, but I hope my card makes you smile
 I have gone for a simple design with this fabulous Mad Hatter digi-stamp as the main image. I couldn't resist making him LOUD.

Please pop over and check out all our lovely ladies designs. If you can leave them some positive vibes that's even better.

Hugs and Happy thoughts
Buffy x

2 comments:

Chris said...

I think it's really funny Buffy! Love that mad hatter image and the sentiment is perfect for him!
Chris
x

Valerija said...

This is fabulous and fun card. I love it!
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...