Sunday 25 February 2018

Lacey Heart and Sponsored torture lol

Good morning,

I have carefully tweaked my cutting file and now it it ready to share with the world.
 
I created a little heart flower as well.
I have only cut three size but I'm pretty happy with how it cut.
I have put the cutting file in my Downloads tab.

Please notify my if there are any issues with the file.

I would love to see your creations.

I'll have my card creation with my Lacey Heart ready to share when I get back from my daughters sponsored walk


A couple of friends who were supposed to be doing it with her pulled out, so my husband and I are joining her instead......

Hugs & Happy Thoughts
Buffy xx

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome, thanks and will try this file out tomorrow, enjoy your walk./..[aNNie' blog]
 ❤️

Deborah Frings said...

That's so pretty and so very delicate. Lovely work.
Good luck on the walk! Hope the sun shines for you all. xx

Valerija said...

I love your hearts. Very beautiful and delicate!
Have a wonderful day my friend.
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...