Wednesday 23 November 2016

Winging It

Good morning,
thankfully the rain has finally stopped and I have a challenges to share with you.
Over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges we have an interesting challenge for you, this week we want to see:


and our lovely sponsor is

 
Bee-cause I like my friends to Bee happy I  created this simply greetings card
 This is Happy Buzzer (so cute) you can find it here
I'm very fussy when it comes to bees, most of the time they get depicted as being black and yellow when they are in fact brown and yellowish. 
Please pop over to the the challenge (link at top) and visit our lovely design teams blogs and leave them some positive vibes.

Back soon
Hugs
Buffy xx 

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Super cute little bee! Such a fun card!

Pat said...

Great card Buffy, cute image and super sentiment.

Pat xx

Judith said...

Aw very cute Buffy i love this! hugs Judith x

Alison said...

I love this little bee and the sentiment is just right...!!
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...