Saturday 27 August 2016

A beautiful break

It took us quite a while to get up here but we made it. The highlands of Scotland are one of the few places I feel fully at home. I seem to be able to relax here, so although the journey up was painful and I had a large dose of codiene sulphate in my system, it was worth it.
(For those who don't know, I fell down the stairs a few weeks ago and have been unable to sit down for very long. I am due to have an MRI scan in two weeks.)
I have seen a Red Kite for the first time and we are fairly sure we saw the Golden eagles in Glen Affric. I tried to get a photo but I'm not sure how clear it is.
I will post photo's when I get a good signal.
Hugs
Buffy xx

1 comment:

Lesley said...

have a wonderful holiday and hope you 'bum' feels better soon - Lesley x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...