Sunday 31 January 2016

25 March 2015 Press Day

We will soon be returning to this event again this year but I thought I would share last years with you first

A short sweet post today.
I want to share a few photos from our lovely day at Donington Park yesterday. It was Graham's treat, a day off to go to the BTCC press release.



We got a peek at Gordon Sheddons Honda for this year season.

Quite difficult to get a good shot when you're trying to squeeze between very tall photo journalists










They open the site to the public at midday and I can safely say we have never seen it so busy

Once the crowds died down we went for another walk round and I had a crash. I hadn't spotted Steve Neal (father of BTCC driver Matt Neal) and we basically collided. Very embarassing

We then decided to wander round the track to watch testing.

Here is one of the drivers I will be cheering for this year, Gordon Sheddon. Unfortunately there were a few clouds around.
 But there was plenty of sun. Graham enjoying sunshine and race cars, the perfect man birthday treat
My BTCC hero unfortunately had a few engine problems.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...