Sunday 12 October 2014

Up for a challenge

Hello!
Well, it's been a little while since I entered a card challenge.
But with my sister-in-laws birthday being next week I figured it was time to get back into card-making mode.
So I have created a quick and simple 2 challenge card


I chose to make a colour layers card, with simple clean lines and minimum stamping.

I used SU card stock, daffodil delight, perfect plum, gumball green and pumpkin pie.
The feather stamp is from the "Fine feathers" set.
The ink is SU daffodil delight and perfect plum

I am currently attempting to crochet myself a cardigan, but I'm not happy with the pattern. So I guess it's a case of design from scratch......eek!

 Another quick peek at a holiday pic
We met this handsome little creature in the mediterainian Biome at the Eden project. 
Probably a good thing our son wasn't with us.........
It was a gorgeous place and full of interesting plants and exhibits. 
The food was amazing too

Back soon
Hugs
Buffy xx




 

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Buffy. Love the panels and the sweet little flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Buffy! Love this clean, simple card - the colours are fab! And the flowers are just the right feminine touch!

Love the spider - Ben would hate it :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...