Saturday 16 February 2013

Police on old Breadsall railway line

Interesting events taking place in Derby today.
Graham and I went for a walk along the Great Northern Greenway (old derby - breadsall railway line) when we came across a police officer guarding a taped off area.
The polite officer claimed he had no information about what had occurred as he had just been told to stand guard.
As yet there has been no news in the press, but a group of crime scene officers were present (in full ppe).

In other news;
I completed my first Yoga class on monday and it was great, I felt fab afterwards and intend to keep going.

I crocheted a fox for Anthony's birthday (photo to follow shortly).

Pancake day was a lovely indulgent event in our house
As you can see, fresh strawberries dripping with butter and maple syrup

I have some photo's to take so...
Back soon

Hugs
Buffy xx


1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Your pancakes look delicious! We had pancakes on Wednesday - I forgot!!!

When you find out what the police were up to - do tell!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...