Tuesday 18 September 2012

Football 40

Back again,
but not the reveal....sorry....pdf really ticking me off now...
Instead I have a newly made card for you, (had to get away from computer)
This is a two challenge card:
 One of my mates is football mad and turning 40 and these two challenges just felt so right for his birthday card.
You may be wondering what all over the face.....that's easy

**** FRECKLES ****

Yes people, my dear friend is still freckely at 40.........hahaha.......actually it looks really sweet and he's happy for me to tease him about it. (In a nice way!)
  • Card - S.U. choco chip, crumb cake
  • ProMarkers - Denim, Tan, Twighlight sky, Cocoa, Chestnut, Ivory, Blush & Dusky pink.
  • Stamps - Super striker (LOTV), Have a warm (LOTV), 40 (See D's), Wishing you a (Stampin Up)
  • Ink - Momento's tuxedo black, Dew drops desert sand & Adirondack denim
  • Piece of denim from my sewing box
Back real soon
Hugs
Buffy xx

5 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is fab! Super image, beautifully coloured and I really like the freckles!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Buffy! Great job coloring the sweet image! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Pauline said...

Simply beautiful! Love the sweet image, and the sketch is fab!

Shari said...

Love this card and I started following you.

Sue Lelli said...

Buffy, LOVE the freckles! How funny! Also LOVE the soccer ball them! CUTE card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...