Saturday 16 April 2011

Combo

I loved two of the challenges so much I decided to combine them, since I could not make up my mind.

So this card is for the Truly Scrumptious "Vintage" challenge and Crafters Companion Monthly challenge "Aqua and Brown"






I used Aqua and Brown paper from my stash, spellbinder deckled rectangle and oval, organza ribbon, Diamond Stickles, Cocoa momentos to age the edges and a little hint of gold (mirror card). The flower was created from the flowers on the paper. The lovely little cameo was one I download, possibly craftuprint but can't remember.

5 comments:

Linda Breedlove said...

I love that color combination... beautiful card!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card perfect for our theme...Love the colour combo too...Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious.....
Mandy x

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card :o)
I have been browsing your photographhs and they are superb.
Thank you for your lovely comment on mine :o)
Jackie xx

Annie said...

a beautiful vintage card, I do love blue and brown together.
thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment.
enjoy your Easter weekend.
hugs, annie x

Sue said...

Fab card and glad you enjoyed the racing at Donnongton other half into motorbike racing he went OLivers mount last Sunday Luv Sue x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...