Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Good ol' british weather

When is this blooming rain going to end?

The car park at the local shops is nicely flood (again) and the roads leading into Oakwood will soon be impassable.
Whichever engineer designed the road layout for Derby should be take out and drowned.

Roll on July!! 1 week of residetial school............good friends, good food, good laugh, and lots of chemistry.
Just a shame it's the final chemistry residential.

Joining the Open University has to be one of the best choices I ever made.
I've had great fun, even when the workload has been heavy.
My confidence in myself has slowly grown.
I've made some wonderful friends, whom I will hold in my heart always.
It's an experience I would recommend to everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...