Monday 2 July 2012

Wedding invite

I have promised to put this up for a while...so here it is, my daughter's wedding invitations



Not the easiest stamping....I only had an SU spot ink pad and anyone who owns this lovely WM stamp set knows that flourish is rather large. I still manage to make 50 wedding and 60 evening invites using the tiny pad. I then used a clear sakura stardust pen to add a little sparkle. The wording is blue embossing ink with clear gloss embossing powder.
I still can't believe I did this lot without calling in the reinforcements.....

At least it will be another decade before the youngest needs invitations...  :-)

Good night

Buffy xx

 






1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

This is simply beautiful - so elegant and I do like the touch of sparkle. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...