Saturday 24 February 2018

Cutting file not quite right

Morning my lovelys,

I must apologise for not uopdating my blog sooner.

For those of you waiting for the cutting file I was designing

I'm afraid it didn't cut as well as I hoped and I am just fixing the issues I had. I want it to be fully size adjustable and it wasn't. I had made one of the lacey internal hearts too thin, which meant if you reduced the size it just didn't work.

Hopefully my tweaks today will mean it is adjustable and if so and if it cuts well, then I will upload it and and blog it in the morning.

I really can't believe it's almost March already.

Quick update on our house, the builder=contractor promised to get the plumber to put our radiator in next week, as well as our replcement window sill. Woohoo.

Back soon
Hugs & Happy thoughts
Buffy xx

p.s. wrote this without my glases, sorry for any spelling mistales :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...